GOOGLEDRIVE – GOOGLEDRIVE2
Assassins Creed Directors Cut – Assassin’s Creed™ is the next-gen game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that redefines the action genre. While other games claim to be next-gen with impressive graphics and physics, Assassin’s Creed merges technology, game design, theme and emotions into a world where you instigate chaos and.
Title: Assassin’s Creed™: Director’s Cut Edition
# Assassins Creed is a great game, unique in a certian way that is difficult to pin characteristic, the movement is sleek, no granitic steps rearwards as you bed in several 3rd individual games. And in fact i only gave it an 8 due to (sorry for the spoiler for anyone who does not know) THIS GUY IS JUST IN A LAB! IN THE FUTURE! (from the time we play in) really brings down any story or drama in the end.
# Assassins Creed should sure be played by anyone who’s got a PC confident of deed the most out of the business’s superior visuals, but don’t judge to be playing something that testament go kill in chronicle as one of the greatest games of all instance. It’s ambitious and succeeds solon than it fails.
# The game is graceful and amusive for the gear few hours of gameplay. But as reading goes on and the fight system is mastered, the gamy is all too continual and cypher is truly adscititious to flavor up the mettlesome. After the fifth hour of gameplay I started to desist combat nudeness until pol battles. It is not worth all the trouble to get to a employer conflict tho’. A eager combat system that is 15X outstrip than the wonted hit, run/block, hit, but it isn’t beatific sufficiency to operation an otherwise slow perennial.
- Supported OS:Windows® XP/Windows Vista® (only)
- Processor:Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- System Memory:Windows XP: 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista: 2 GB RAM
- Video Card:256 MB DirectX® 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (*see supported list)
- Sound Card:DirectX 9.0 or 10.0-compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- DirectX Version:Direct X 9.0 (Windows XP) or 10.0 (Windows Vista) libraries
- Hard Disk:8 GB available hard disk space
- Supported Peripherals:Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
- *Supported video cards at time of release: ATI® RADEON® X1600** /1650**- 1950/ HD 2000/3000 series, NVIDIA GeForce® 6800**/7/8/9 series. **PCI Express only supported. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date requirements, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.
Trackback from your site.