GOOGLEDRIVE – KUMPULBAGI
DreadOut Free Download v2.2.18 – DreadOut is a third person supernatural horror game where you play as Linda, a high school student trapped in an old abandoned town. Equipped with her trusty smart-phone, she will battle against terrifying encounters and solve mysterious puzzles which will ultimately determine her fate.
# The first act of DreadOut shows all the possibility of the stuffed mettlesome, still in developing. The air is gelatinlike and scary and wherever you go, something happens. It takes only digit to four hours to pound the occupation, but with so numerous contrasting ghosts to fend off, it’s a spark that’s worth your instance.
# I haven’t played it alot. But so far I can say, that the prevarication is not thaaat neat and the graphics aren’t nifty either. But the maingoal of a courageous equal this is “to anxiousness the **** out of me”. And this end was reached. It reminded me of Project Zero/Fatal Frame a bit and this game-series was one of my favourite horrorgame-series e’er. It brought game so more memories. And because of that I’ll resign the spunky a 7/10 !
# Worth to buy and recreation, I similar a pistillate portrayal to roleplay with, awful! The pictorial is cool, and the stories made me rum what’s chance succeeding. Redemptive line spiel with camera, I loved it. the foremost occupation i mortal ever played its realy pleasant occupation and scary ghosts it has realy prissy graphics i copulate fatal like dreadout is my favourite game and the story is realy nice i cant wait the 2nd act.
If DreadOut’s glimmers of potential are enough to push you past the mountains of frustration and poor design, don’t expect a lot of reward for your struggles. The game ends with a limp cliffhanger, no narrative closure and an unenthused “To Be Continued” hanging over the credits. Nice game affter all but i see some bug in there after respawn, but i like it that ghost, grapic, and story line, t reminded me of Project Zero/Fatal Frame a bit and this game-series was one of my favorite horrorgame-series ever.
- Explore a haunted environment in an Asian - Indonesian setting.
- Battle against terrifying beings from a supernatural realm.
- Solve mysterious puzzles that block your path.
- Switch between first person and third person view.
- Engage in a thrilling storyline.
- Play Act 1 and 2 of Linda's terrifying journey along with Act 0 (previously released as DreadOut Demo).
- Get access to Linda's unlockable wardrobe
- Frequent / Intense horror / fear themes
- Infrequent / Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent / Mild Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent Mature / Mild Suggestive Themes
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830 or Intel HD Graphics 4000, 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: 32-bit Windows is supported but known to have problem running DreadOut if it has less RAM available
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 - 64 bits
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Trackback from your site.