Title: Garfield Kart-SKIDROW
Developer: Anuman Interactive
Publisher: Anuman Interactive
Release Date: 04-12-2013
File Size: 592.79 MB / Single Link ISO
Mirrors: Mega.nz, 1Fichier, Google Drive, Uptobox, Upfile.Mobi
Free Download Garfield Kart PC Game – Join Garfield and his friends in the funniest fast and fur-ious game! What character do you want to play with? Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal… you choose! Take part in no-holds-barred crazy races in either multiplayer mode or against the computer! Challenge your friends whatever platform they’re on …
What character do you want to play with? Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal… you choose! Take part in no-holds-barred crazy races in either multiplayer mode or against the computer!
Challenge your friends whatever platform they’re on (mobile, tablet, PC, Mac, etc…) thanks to the CROSSPLATFORM multiplayer mode!
Use your best driving skills and the bonus objects to be first across the finish line! But watch out… it’s a free-for-all out there!
• 16 DIFFERENT CIRCUITS: stunning 3D environments from the world of Garfield (Garfield’s neighborhood, the city, the Mally supermarket, the sunny farm, the misty docks, the oasis, the dark manor house, etc.)
• 8 CHARACTERS: Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry and Squeak.
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE and LOCAL MODE: invite your friends and take on up to 5 opponents! Multiply the mayhem!
• CROSSPLATFORM: multiplayer mode challenge your friends on any device! All they need is the game!
• Use your DRIVING: skills (skids, mini jumps, shortcuts)
• 8 BONUSES: for some crazy attacks and defenses (Exploding Diamonds, Lasagnas, Pies, Magic Wand, Pillow, Bewitching Perfume, Flying Saucers)
• 3 GAME MODES: Grand Prix / Single Race / Time Trial
• 3 DIFFICULTY LEVELS: 50cc, 100 cc and 150 cc
• DAILY CHALLENGE: Try out a new challenge every day!
• Processor: 1.6 GHz
• Memory: 1 GB RAM
• Hard disk space: 1 GB available space
• Sound device: compatible with DirectX
• 256 MB video card
2. Mount or burn image
4. Block the game in your firewall
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!